Are you an E-Commerce Manager? We'd love to hear from you!
As an integral part of the marketing team, the E-Commerce Channel Manager is responsible for leading and growing the digital sales elements of the business. Collaborating with ownership, agency partners, and the Business Development team, this position will take the lead in the continuing development of consumer strategy, digital marketing and content creation, and the back-end management of the e-commerce platform. Reporting directly to the President, this role is expected to grow along with Butcher Shoppes direct to consumer platform.
- Lead and manage the strategic direction of the e-commerce platform including product portal, pricing, and bundling.
- Ensure that all e-commerce channels have up-to-date stock, product & pricing information and that strategic products are highlighted and visible.
- Collaborate with the Business Development team to develop and enact the sales and marketing plan.
- Create a strong and engaging customer experience.
- Analyze, measure, and report complex data to identify consumer and business insights to drive brand awareness, consumer acquisition and retention.
E-Commerce Platform Knowledge:
- Coordinate the design and updating of various e-commerce channels, targeting both D2C and wholesale customers.
- Evaluate, select, test, and manage the web platforms and negotiate with e-commerce partners.
- Gather and present reports on the success and growth of the digital channel and monitor KPIs of digital sales.
Advertising and Marketing
- Working alongside management and agency partners on content creation for all digital channels.
- Launching new products and promotions across online channels and ensuring that they are well represented.
- Prepare strategies to increase existing and new business through advertisement placement, targeting and social media engagement.
- Test new marketing ideas to increase engagement in an environment where creativity and experimentation are strongly encouraged to achieve the business goals.
- 5+ years in Marketing and/or Sales roles, with 2-3 years in digital and consumer-facing e-commerce channel including e-commerce management.
- Strategic experience building a digital-first brand. Experience and knowledge of Shopify is a must.
- Proven track record in CRM, Consumer Acquisition,and/or Digital Marketing with a passion to create a best-in-class digital experience.
- Strong analytical thinking and attention to detail. A passion for agile problem-solving to tackle challenging situations in a complex and dynamic business environment.
- A self-starter with growth mindset coupled by superior communication skills to guide the thinking of decision makers.
- Demonstrate ability to achieve high performance goals with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent relationship building, project management, and organization skills.
- Flexibility in schedule/work hours and a desire to work in an entrepreneurial family business.
- A passion for food!
Please email inquiries and resume to email@example.com