Your weekly meal prep just got a whole lot easier, thanks to this high-protein, low-carb bundle from Butcher Shoppe.
It’s time to get that ketosis going, people! Inspired by the ketogenic diet, our low-carb, high-fat Keto Bundle is perfect for all you keto (and paleo!) gurus out there. Unlike other boxes and bundles, the Butcher Shoppe Keto Bundle is locally sourced from the very best farms and prepared by hand to order. We’ve specially curated six of our favourite Butcher Shoppe proteins just for the keto crowd, including air-chilled chicken breast, fresh ground bison, and beautifully marbled ribeye steak. Get your weekly keto delivered right to your door.
What’s included in your Keto Bundle?
Hungry yet? We’re not surprised. Our Keto Bundle is jam-packed with tasty, low-carb/no-carb protein and just the right amount of fat content to send your keto program into overdrive. Here’s what you get with each order:
About the ketogenic diet + Butcher Shoppe
Some call it keto, we call it the “get shredded” diet. Many of our friends and family extol the wonders of keto not only for weight loss and athletic performance, but for its overall health benefits, too. The goal of the ketogenic diet is to replace carbohydrates with fat to put the body into “ketosis,” a metabolic state in which your body burns fat as its source of energy. Perfect for a butcher shop purveying high protein, hand-trimmed meats with just the right amount of fat content, right? We’re happy to help.
Featured keto recipe: The Bunless Bison Burger
Keto people make the best burgers. There, we said it! So here’s our recipe for a simple, tasty, bunless bison burger that you can take all the credit for:
1) Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
2) Mix up your ground bison meat, a bit of fresh chopped parsley, salt, and pepper in a large bowl, then shape the mix into 2-4 patties.
3) Heat up some olive oil on an oven-safe pan, medium to medium high heat, and give your patties a couple of minutes on each side.
4) Finish your burgers in the oven, usually 2-4 minutes for medium doneness.
5) Remove patties from the oven and melt your favourite cheese, such as Wisconsin white cheddar, or smoked gouda, on top of each patty.
6) Top your patties with sliced red onion (raw) and heirloom tomato, then wrap in fresh, cold, iceberg lettuce.