Bone In Rib Steak
Bone In Rib Steak
- Always cut-to-order by an artisanal butcher
- Free delivery on orders over $250
"The beautiful, hearty best friend of the grill master.”
The Quick Facts...
- 100% AAA Canadian rib steak
- Naturally raised
- Free from added hormones and antibiotics
Marbled and rich, big and flavourful, bone-in rib steak is a quintessential cut. It’s just … big. We hand-cut our ribeye steaks to order from aged prime rib, meaning you get just about the best quality rib steak money can buy. It looks good, it tastes good, and it’s perfect for the grill, pan, or broiler.
Goes Great With...
We love buttery, creamy mashed potatoes and roasted brussel sprouts as an accompaniment to this hearty cut of meat. It also pairs beautifully with a range of other proteins to create a memorable and luxuriant dining experience.
Here are a few of our favorite pairings:
- Delicious grilled or roasted, our Organic Whole Spatchcock Boneless Chicken is a versatile protein that provides a lighter option to balance the richness of the steak, especially when roasted with herbs or lemon.
- Our Canadian Atlantic Salmon filets’ robust flavor and meaty texture make them a great choice alongside a rib steak, especially when seasoned with herbs or a tangy glaze.
- Juicy and tender roasted Pork Tenderloin can be a succulent protein to serve alongside a rib steak. Its delicate earthiness plays well with the beef’s richer flavors.
- When grilled, our Canadian Frenched Rack of Lamb has a robust flavor and juicy, tender texture that pairs nicely with the rib steak. We recommend seasoning your rack of lamb with fresh herbs like rosemary to complement the meats’ richness.
Our Preferred Preparation For Bone-In Ribeye Steak...
To ensure your bone-in ribeye steak is seared to perfection, start by bringing it to room temperature. Next, generously season both sides of the steak with kosher salt, freshly ground pepper, and your favorite steak seasoning—something smokey works great with this cut. Allow the seasoning to penetrate the meat for a few minutes.
While the seasoning and meat marry, turn your grill or cast iron skillet to high heat. Sear the steak for about 3 minutes on each side to create a savory crust, then reduce the heat to medium and cook it to your preferred doneness using a meat thermometer. For a medium-rare ribeye steak, aim for an internal temperature of around 135-140°F (57-60°C).
Once the steak reaches your desired doneness, remove it from the heat and let it rest for about 5-10 minutes. This allows the juices to redistribute throughout the meat, resulting in a more tender and flavorful steak.
How Much Does Bone-In Rib Steak Cost?
Our ribeye steaks cost $17.09 for a 12 oz. portion, placing these steaks at about $1.42 per ounce. Choose from 12, 14, 16, 20, 22, 24, 26, or 28 oz cuts.
*Prices are subject to change. Please see the top of this page for the most current pricing.
How It Ships...
Our bone-in ribeye steak is cut to order, then immediately vacuum-sealed at its freshest to preserve the flavor and texture. Using our very own refrigerated trucks, we can hand-deliver these ribeye steaks throughout Greater Toronto.