Local Natural Beef Burgers (Box)
Local Natural Beef Burgers (Box)
- Always cut-to-order by an artisanal butcher
- Free delivery on orders over $250
“Your backyard barbeque just became the talk of the town.”
The Quick Facts on Our Beef Burgers
- 100% ground Canadian AAA beef
- Naturally raised
- Free from added hormones and antibiotics
- Layer packed and prepared by the box
- Available in boxes of 9 (8 oz each), 12 (6 oz each), or 18 (4 oz each) patties
- All quantities are sold at $33 per box
There’s just something special about handmade burgers. When you order from The Butcher Shoppe, your box of burgers will arrive fresh (never frozen) using 100% AAA Canadian-raised beef. This might be the best burger on the planet, and if your neighbours say so, make sure to take all the credit!
To reduce the amount of plastic waste and to make it easy to freeze, our handmade burgers are now layer packed and prepared by the box instead of individually vacuum packed. Simply take out what you’re planning to grill that day and toss the rest in the freezer. Once frozen, the convenient dividers make it easy to remove a layer to thaw for your next gathering.
Goes Great With...
A cold beer and close friends, preferably under the sun.
But if you’re actually looking for other options, pairing natural beef burgers with other meats can result in a culinary feast that delights the senses. Here are three meats that go exceptionally well with beef burgers:
- Pulled Pork Butt: The tender, juicy strands of pulled pork offer a contrasting texture and a sweet, smoky flavor that can complement the robust taste of a beef burger. Topping your burger with pulled pork creates a dish rich in flavors and textures.
- Grilled Chicken Breast: For those who want a varied protein experience, a piece of grilled chicken breast can be an excellent side. It has a more lean profile and mild flavor that provides a lighter counterpoint to the richness of the beef burger.
- Spicy Italian Sausage: Sliced or crumbled on top, spicy Italian sausage can add a zesty kick to your beef burger. The spice and flavors from the sausage mix well with the beef, making for an exciting and flavorful combination.
Our Preferred Preparation for Beef Burgers
The trick is to keep things simple and season your patties with a bit of salt and pepper. We recommend melting a slice of smoked gouda cheese on top, then serving between a fresh ciabatta bun alongside a layer of real mayonnaise. So good!
Although, if you’re looking to spice things up when seasoning your beef burgers, then our Signature Steak Spice is a perfect addition. Using steak seasoning on natural beef burgers can significantly amplify the flavors, creating a mouthwatering experience with each bite. The medley of spices, garlic, salt, and canola oil, among other herbs, melds perfectly with the beef, yielding burgers that are both flavorful and aromatic.
Now if you’re really looking to upgrade your beef burgers, topping it with thick cut bacon will make them a favourite among family and friends. The crispy, smoky texture of the bacon complements the juicy, tender beef, making each bite a culinary delight.
Plus here’s another fun option, since you’ve already made the bacon for your burgers, how about going for the full breakfast burger by adding an egg? Adding a fried or poached egg as a topping to natural beef burgers introduces a creamy texture and rich flavor that compliments the meat perfectly. The runny yolk acts like an additional sauce, enhancing the juiciness of the beef while adding a luxurious touch to each bite.
How We Ship Our Box of Burgers...
Our handmade burgers are ground by hand to order at our Toronto butcher shop, then immediately layer packed at their freshest. Our burgers are then sent to your door on our own fleet of refrigerated trucks within 12-24 hours of your order. We deliver to the greater Toronto area and you can also stop by our store to pick up your burgers in-person.