Fresh Pork Back Ribs
Fresh Pork Back Ribs
- Always cut-to-order by an artisanal butcher
- Free delivery on orders over $250
“Ready to fall off the bone and onto your plate.”
The Quick Facts on Our Pork Back Ribs
- Fresh pork back ribs
- From Ontario-raised hogs
- Approx. 26oz each
When we say fresh pork back ribs, we mean it. Sourced from hogs raised in Ontario, our pork back ribs are boned off the loins right here at our Toronto butcher shop, all by hand. Because we trim all of our pork back ribs by hand, you get a lot more of the good stuff—these ribs are packed with delicious protein and flavour. If you're looking for pork back ribs in the Toronto area, order online today for delivery or pick up from The Butcher Shoppe!
Goes Great With...
Really good barbecue sauce and lots of it. Period.
But if you want to catapult your cooking into the realm of gourmet, we’ve got the perfect secret ingredient: one of our small-batch maple syrups. These are not your average syrups – they each bring a unique, robust flavor profile wherever they go. Use them in any sauce or marinade when you want to embrace an alchemy of flavors.
Need a little inspiration to get started? Try one of these marinades to transform your pork back ribs into a gastronomic experience like no other.
Maple-Garlic Marinated Pork Back Ribs: This recipe is an all-time favorite, bringing together the caramel sweetness of our amber maple syrup and the robust flavor of garlic.
- Mix half a cup of amber maple syrup, six cloves of minced garlic, a quarter cup of soy sauce, and a teaspoon of freshly ground pepper.
- Marinate the ribs for at least four hours or overnight for the flavors to fully infuse.
Spicy Maple and Bourbon Pork Back Ribs: If you like a touch of heat in your dishes, this recipe is for you.
- Combine half a cup of our dark maple syrup, a quarter cup of bourbon, two tablespoons of your favorite hot sauce, a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, and a teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Marinate the ribs for at least four hours, but for optimal flavor, let them soak overnight.
Our Preferred Preparation for Fresh Pork Back Ribs
Pork back ribs are pretty versatile. A lot of our regular customers love to cook these pork ribs for a long time (like a really, really long time) in their oven or favourite smoker for that fall-off-the bone experience. Still, you can cook some really tasty ribs on the grill in just a few minutes or so.
How It Ships...
Our pork back ribs are boned off the loins in our Toronto butcher shop and then immediately vacuum sealed to order before we send them to your door on our own fleet of refrigerated trucks. We also have in-store pick up available.
Since our pork back ribs are fresh, make sure you refrigerate them immediately and prepare them within a week. While you can certainly freeze pork back ribs up to a year, we really recommend that you cook them fresh and order more next week!